Why choose training with CCA?
- Vast knowledge of multiple software applications
- Highly skilled trainers
- Training materials use a combination of well-respected purchased course content and CCA developed resources
- Class data files available so you can continue practicing after the class
- Certificates of completion for all courses
- Free post-class support via email or telephone*
- Multiple learning methods
- Small class sizes
Connecticut Computer Assistants delivers high quality, convenient computer training in many popular desktop applications to businesses of all sizes.
Standard courses are offered ranging from half-day to two-days in length for all levels of experience. We also offer accelerated learning modules since we know how busy everyone is. These are topic specific seminars or hands-on workshops. If a standard course is not what you need, training can be customized to your specifications.
We offer courses Monday through Friday during regular business hours. Full-day classes are 8:30am to 4:30pm with one-hour for lunch. Half-day classes are 8:30am to 12:00pm or 1:00pm to 4:30pm.
In order to facilitate hands-on, individualized learning, classes are limited to eight students allowing Instructors to provide desk-side assistance throughout the class. Training can also be provided at your place of business.
In addition to learning in a classroom environment, we offer group presentations and one-on-one executive coaching by special arrangement.
*Some restrictions apply